Facts About Fred
- He's the only sales and marketing specialist who has spoken to and
consulted with so many interior design professionals, and who has also
worked with showrooms, design centers and manufacturers.
- He has provided presentation skills training and media coaching for
major corporations, government agencies, trade groups and other
- He has developed sales and marketing training programs, marketing
plans, and public relations programs for organizations around the
- He has conducted "Guerrilla Selling" programs nationwide.
- He has organized national speaking and press tours for companies,
has appeared in numerous promotional videos and has hosted TV and
radio talk shows.
- He has been featured in such media as NBC-TV, Newsweek Magazine,
Entrepreneur Magazine, The Washington Post, National Public Radio,
Franchising World Magazine, and others.
- The Berns Bureau, the Washington, D.C. news service he founded and
ran for 15 years, provided coverage for more than 5,000 print and
broadcast news outlets worldwide.
- He founded "International Toot Your Flute Day," (Oct. 4), listed in
Chase's Calendar of Annual Events.
- He's a Chicago native who has traveled around the world, and once
rode his bicycle 4,500 miles across America in 90 days through 10
- He and his wife Ellen, and their son, Zachary, have lived in Louisville,
CO. since 1995.